Thursday, March 02, 2006

Why Student Hacker?

You may be asking why I am blogging about being a student. Well, I am a second time around student working on my bachelor's degree in International Business at Hofstra University. Over the years, I have learned a lot about better ways to study, read, and succeed in school. Most of what I learned I picked up from books and my friends Derek, Yaniv, and Kara. Some things I have figured out through trial and error. As difficult as school can be, I thought by starting this blog I can put together almost like a rule book for succeeding in school. I not only welcome but I encourage any tips anyone else has. We can all learn from each other.

Daniel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting--I'd like for you to elaborate more on your effective communication techniques...